CODIX is an International Software company, headquartered in France, providing iMX, the unique all-in-one innovative solution for Banks, Telecoms, Utilities, Insurance companies, etc.
CODIX is a dynamic company with a rapidly expanding client portfolio (BNP PARIBAS, SOCIETE GENERALE, KBC, BARCLAYS, ORANGE, BANCO SANTANDER, SILICON VALLEY BANK, BOUYGUES TELECOM, EUROFACTOR, EULER HERMES, COFACE, ATRADIUS, etc.) and worldwide presence with its subsidiaries on 4 continents.
To boost the deployment and further improve excellence of our SaaS projects in Oracle Cloud
WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
Cloud Infrastructure Expert/Analyst – Oracle Cloud Infrastructure
• Provide deep OCI expertise to the members of Technical Integration team to design the most optimal, efficient and secure OCI infrastructure for each cloud project
• Continuously analyze the evolution of OCI features and offerings and identify potential improvements in the infrastructure of the cloud projects
• Perform regular audit of Cloud provisioning and configuration for the different cloud projects to confirm their security, availability and continuity compliance – define corrective actions if needed
• Make trainings and knowledge transfer of OCI for the members of Technical Integration team
• Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, or similar
• Hands-on experience with Oracle Cloud (OCI), Amazon WS or other Public Cloud
• Experience with UINX Operating systems and Shell scripting
• Time management skills
• Strong willingness to learn and develop further in the area of Cloud technologies / Oracle Cloud Infrastructure
• English fluency
• Experience with application servers management – Tom Cat / Web Logic / JBoss / others.
• Experience with Oracle Database and/or Oracle Fusion Middleware
• IT Security management
• Competitive remuneration package and other benefits
• Friendly working environment with international working standards
• On-boarding and further trainings
• Continuous investment into your professional development
• Unique career opportunities in a rapidly growing international company
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. We will collect, store and use your personal data for recruitment purposes only. All job applications will be treated with strict confidentiality.
We are eager to meet you!