CODIX is an International Software company, headquartered in France, providing iMX, the unique all-in-one innovative solution for Banks, Telecoms, Utilities, Insurance companies, etc.
CODIX is a dynamic company with a rapidly expanding client portfolio (BNP PARIBAS, SOCIETE GENERALE, KBC, BARCLAYS, ORANGE, BANCO SANTANDER, SILICON VALLEY BANK, BOUYGUES TELECOM, EUROFACTOR, EULER HERMES, COFACE, ATRADIUS, etc.) and worldwide presence with its subsidiaries on 4 continents.
We are looking for a specialist to join our UX/UI team.
• Work directly with developers, other UX/UI specialists and business experts to create modern, comfortable, and friendly user interfaces
• Analyze existing user interfaces and propose improvements in the user experience
• Create new UI of pages for CODIX applications
• Create wireframes and graphical mockups
• Prove html mockups
• 2+ years of professional work experience or relevant degree
• Experience with UI design of web applications
• Experience with wireframe/mockup UI tools
• Knowledge of HTML5/CSS3 and CSS preprocessors (SASS/LESS)
• Experience with version control systems (GIT/Mercurial)
• Good communication and team working skills
• Good command of English
• Ability to learn and use good UX practices
• Experience with Adobe Photoshop
• Experience with design/development of UI for banking & financial applications
• Competitive remuneration package and other benefits
• Friendly working environment with international working standards
• On-boarding and further trainings
• Continuous investment into your professional development
• Unique career opportunities in a rapidly growing international company
• Possibility to work from home
If you are passionate to solve complex use cases in a productive collaboration with business experts, developers and other enthusiastic UX/UI specialists, don’t hesitate to contact us. We can offer you to work in a cohesive team that is always looking for the best solutions. We offer a mentoring program, we do regular trainings and provide training resources. We have strong design system, code convention and a good choice of a front-end framework. Proactivity and flexible solutions are highly valued.
Join us, be part of the solution!
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. We will collect, store and use your personal data for recruitment purposes only. All job applications will be treated with strict confidentiality.
We are eager to meet you!