CODIX is an International Software company, headquartered in France, providing iMX, the unique all-in-one innovative solution for Banks, Telecoms, Utilities, Insurance companies, etc.
CODIX is a dynamic company with a rapidly expanding client portfolio (BNP PARIBAS, SOCIETE GENERALE, KBC, BARCLAYS, ORANGE, BANCO SANTANDER, SILICON VALLEY BANK, BOUYGUES TELECOM, EUROFACTOR, EULER HERMES, COFACE, ATRADIUS, etc.) and worldwide presence with its subsidiaries on 4 continents.
WE ARE LOOKING FOR AN:
• Be part of the team responsible of the global and stable evolution of the iMX solution by clear understanding of the business vision and its functions
• Participate in software design process from functional requirements to technical design and implementation
• Create REST APIs design which is reusable, secure, robust and efficient
• Perform analysis of existing interfaces or design new interface. Prepares detailed specs from which interfaces will be developed, then develop interface definition and documents
• Communicate technical design with development teams
• Help maintain and identify improvements to REST API standards
• Bachelor's or Master's degree in Computer Engineering or Computer Science or similar
• 1-3 years of full-time software development experience
• Deep understanding of REST fundamentals and knowledge about API design best practices
• Strong analytical capabilities to translate requirements into design and guide developers to implement the design
• Experience with API testing or managing tools (Postman, SoapUI, Apigee, etc.)
• Experience with SQL
• Solid problem solving, domain technical and analytical skills
• Good communication, interpersonal skills and customer focus
• 1+ years of API and web services development experience;
• Experience in using API description tools such as OpenAPI, RAML, API Blueprint, etc.
• Experience in any of the OOP languages (C++, Java, Python, etc.)
• Competitive remuneration package and other benefits
• Friendly working environment with international working standards
• On-boarding and further trainings
• Continuous investment into your professional development
• Unique career opportunities in a rapidly growing international company
• Possibility to work from home
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. We will collect, store and use your personal data for recruitment purposes only. All job applications will be treated with strict confidentiality.
We are eager to meet you!