Debt Collection - Possibilities for preventive action offered by iMX
Benefits of preventive dunning strategies:
Preventive dunning takes place several days before a payment falls due (due date of an invoice, rent, loan or credit card authorization).
It aims to anticipate payment incidents before the due date and allows you to:
- Remind the client to deposit sufficient funds in their account before it is debited.
- Identify possible disputes before the expected payment date.
- Avoid any possible oversights when the expected payment is made.
Preventive dunning strategies which are fully customizable:
iMX is packed with great customization features, thanks to its advanced Scoring and segmentation tools, not to mention the option to adapt preventive dunning strategies to the situation at hand.
- Scoring and segmentation allow you to:
- Identify the cases requiring preventive dunning, depending on:
- Your client’s creditworthiness
- The characteristics of your receivables
- Any past failures to make a payment when dealing with the client or in respect of the receivables.
- Put into place preventive dunning only for the cases which require it. It may take place for a specific period of time or throughout the period of the contract.
- The customization of dunning strategies allows you to:
- Indicate when preventive dunning should take place (typically 3 to 15 days before the due date)
- Adapt the method of communication :
- Phone call
- Regular mail
- Adapt the messages to the situation at hand.