Purchase order financing
In the world of pre-shipment finance, iMX supports all possible products:
- Inventory finance
- Commodity finance
- Pro-forma invoice financing,
- Purchase order financing
- Sales order credit coverage and financing
- L/C financing
The strong points of iMX for these products are:
- Electronic data files uploads with the iMX Extranet (web portal) flexible file mapping engine.
- Real-time calculation of the fundable amount per transaction, costs, etc.
- Possibility to have these collaterals as part of multi-collateral accounts/facilities.
- Integration with credit insurers and the entire iMX risk management module.
- Standalone products or linked together to follow the physical transformation and movements of the underlying assets (for more details, please consult the page “iMX for Supply Chain Finance”).
- Possibility to handle these contracts with funding partners, as club deals/syndication.
It is worth highlighting here the importance of the iMX Analysis and Decision module for the operational and statistical reporting on PO financing activities, from pre-sales to aftercare.
For a deeper dive into iMX Commercial Finance capabilities, please download our iMX Commercial Finance brochure.