CAREERS IN FRANCE, BELGIUM, HOLLAND AND THE UK
Would you like to join a highly motivated team in a first class environment?
Each project brings together a multi-disciplinary team integrating a range of expertise and skills. Professional expert or system engineer, project manager or training specialist, you will find CODIX to be an enterprise which will ensure the full development of your potential in a first-class environment.
If any of our jobs attracts your attention or you want to send us a spontaneous application, do not hesitate - send us your CV to email@example.com. If we are interested in your application we will contact you as soon as possible.
- You will:
- Participate in the analysis of Clients Business Process
- Model the gathered data into software specifications accordingly to the functionalities of our product
- Write the technical documentation to be handed over to the technical teams
- Act as the interface between the client and Codix's development teams
- Manage the efficient communication flow in order to ensure appropriate follow up or action
- Provide assistance during the test and implementation phase
- You have:
- University degree in Finance or in Business related discipline or in IT
- At least 1 year of experience in Business software/systems in a consultant or a key user role
- Analysis or QA Testing experience in banking, leasing, credits, risk management or factoring is a must. Practical experience is considered an advantage
- Hands-on experience in business applications setup/programming
- Basic understanding of SQL and relational databases
- Fluent English both written and spoken, Spanish or Russian would be very appreciated
- Your profile enhancers:
- Analytical approach in data perception and processing
- Excellent presentation and communication skills, organized and well structured manner of work
- Aptitude to communicate efficiently with various parties with different level of expertise
- Technical skills in SQL are an advantage
- Enthusiastic and supportive team-player, reliable and responsible
- Job description:
- Following a training in our solution, you will take part in the design of evolutions of our solution, analysis and specifications of Clients needs, follow-up of carrying out and delivery of iMX systems, assistance and monitoring on Client's site.
- Required experience:
- Experience at an editor of business software package or at a consultancy firm in one of the fields : leasing, credits or factoring
- Good knowledge of English
- French is desirable but not obligatory
- Post to be provided immediately
- Sophia Antipolis (Alpes Maritimes), PARIS, BRUSSELS, AMSTERDAM or The UK.
iMX - результат многолетних исследований и разработок. Его цель заключается в удовлетворении 100% специфических требований клиента, независимо от типа его бизнеса...
С самого момента своего основания, CODIX всегда привлекала внимание крупнейших предприятий Франции и зарубежья. Открытость решений компании убедила большие группы, лидирующие в своей сфере бизнеса ...
CODIX is the software house that has developed iMX - the event-driven enterprise management system. Its innovative blend of technologies optimizes the rapid setting up of tools customized to meet the requirements...